BIRKENSTOCK MAYARI OILED LEATHER TABACCO BROWN
The Birkenstock Mayari sandal is an elegant model with its sweeping, criss-crossed narrow straps forming a toe loop. The upper is made from extra thick, oiled nubuck leather with an open-selvage finish. All of this on the original Birkenstock cork-latex footbed for signature comfort and support.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Oiled nubuck leather upper - Designed to scuff and mark for a distressed look
- Suede footbed lining
- EVA sole
- Two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle
- Made in Germany
- The Mayari sandal in leather is adjustable around the toe and across the arch.
- The toe piece loops around the big toe, helping to keep the toes evenly spread.
- The leather straps can be a little stiff to start with but will soon soften.
- The Narrow Width is suitable for people with particularly narrow feet, but most people will go for the regular width and strap the shoes tighter to ensure a snug fit without losing comfort in the width.