BIRKENSTOCK GIZEH BIRKIBUC MOCCA
Regular price $167.00
Mocca to go!
This lovely new addition to our Birkenstock family will be perfect for all your summer activities. The key to the Birkenstock comfort is in how it distributes your bodyweight evenly, taking the stress from your joints. Physiotherapists and podiatrists around the world recommend these - you can't go wrong!
- Classic Birkenstock anatomically designed cork footbed
- Adjustable buckle
- EVA sole for shock-absorption
- Birko Flor uppers
- Suede footbed lining
- The Gizeh is a secure and comfortable style that will move with your foot as the T-bar strap holds your foot firmly in place.
- The toe-piece can take a day or two to soften up, but when it does you won’t feel it as your Birkenstocks start to soften and contour to your individual foot.
- The Birko-flor upper isn't as stiff as leather and will require only a small amount of wearing in before it softens up.
- Gizeh sandals can curl up in the toe area as they move with your feet when you walk, so it's important that your toes have room to spread out without pushing against the toe edge at the front.
- To protect your Birkenstock sandals, avoid getting them wet and try not to leave them in the back of a hot car or in direct sunlight.