BIRKENSTOCK ARIZONA OILED LEATHER COGNAC
The Birkenstock Arizona in Cognac are the sandals every wardrobe needs! These shoes feature the classic Birkenstock cork footbed with orthotic support to keep you comfortable all day long. The leather upper has a waxy finish with a visible grain and naturally occurring scratches and colour irregularities meaning each pair is unique.
- Oiled leather upper - features an oily or waxy finish that's designed to acquire a unique distressed patina. Colours may vary between lighter and darker finishes.
- Buckle adjustable straps
- Anatomically correct cork footbed
- Shock absorbing EVA sole
- Suede lining
- Protect the cork with Bstore Cork Seal
- The Arizona has two adjustable straps, so you can buckle each strap to securely hold your foot in.
- Some people like to wear the straps loose but we recommend at least keeping the strap across the ball of your foot fastened snug so your foot is held in place and doesn't move back and forth when you walk.
- The Birko-Flor upper material is soft and won't take as long as leather to wear in so they should be comfortable within a day or two of gradual wear.
- Most people will wear the regular width in the Arizona unless they have an especially narrow foot. If your foot is average to broad in width, it's much comfier to have more room to spread out your toes and tighten the straps rather than opting for a narrow fit. You can also have extra holes punched in the straps if they are too loose.