BIRKENSTOCK ARIZONA KIDS BIRKIBUC MOCHA
Regular price $92.00
The BIRKENSTOCK Arizona, the classic sandal has been given a new and modern twist for adventurous kids. The upper is made of skin-friendly and hard-wearing Birko-Flor® in a sophisticated nubuck look. The full-length upper, which can be individually adjusted using two sturdy metal buckles, provides kids’ feet with protection and grip, even when things get boisterous.
- Upper: Birko-Flor®
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Details: Two-strap model, two individually adjustable pin buckles in metal
- Made in Germany
- The Arizona Birko-Flor has two adjustable straps, so you can buckle each strap to securely hold your foot in.
- Some people like to wear the straps loose but we recommend at least keeping the strap across the ball of your foot fastened snug so your foot is held in place and doesn't move back and forth when you walk.
- The Birko-Flor upper material is soft and won't take as long as leather to wear in so they should be comfortable within a day or two of gradual wear.
- Most people will wear the regular width in the Arizona unless they have an especially narrow foot. If your foot is average to broad in width, it's much comfier to have more room to spread out your toes and tighten the straps rather than opting for a narrow fit. You can also have extra holes punched in the straps if they are too loose.