BIRKENSTOCK ARIZONA GRAINED LEATHER WHITE
These sandals feature the classic Birkenstock Arizona adjustable two strap in white Grained Leather - this high quality synthetic material is exceptionally durable and easy to clean. The original Birkenstock cork-latex footbed supports your feet with its anatomical design, moulding to the shape of your feet over time for one of a kind comfort.
Team Birkenstock Arizona Birko-Flor® Sandals with your fave pair of socks for added warmth and rock the 'Stocks and socks look with pride.
- Smooth leather upper for a durable exterior and breathability
- Birkenstock NARROW width
- Slip on closure with adjustable straps for easy on-off wear and a custom fit
- Leather lining for an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear
- Contoured footbed will mould to the shape of the foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles every step
- Raised toe-bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion provides aid in circulation and exercise for the legs
- Natural heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of the foot where it belongs, under the heel which helps distribute body weight more evenly
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy
- Made in Germany
- The Arizona has two adjustable straps, so you can buckle each strap to securely hold your foot in.
- Some people like to wear the straps loose but we recommend at least keeping the strap across the ball of your foot fastened snug so your foot is held in place and doesn't move back and forth when you walk.
- The Birko-Flor upper material is soft and won't take as long as leather to wear in so they should be comfortable within a day or two of gradual wear.
- Most people will wear the regular width in the Arizona unless they have an especially narrow foot. If your foot is average to broad in width, it's much comfier to have more room to spread out your toes and tighten the straps rather than opting for a narrow fit. You can also have extra holes punched in the straps if they are too loose.